6months pregnant but hubby afraid to have sex....

anyone else have this problem, its really startin to piss me off, he thinks he will hurt me or the baby, i keep tellin him he wont, but he says he feels weird doing it while im pregnant.

otoole

Asked by otoole at 10:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol it wont hurt baby acually it soothes babyt right to sleep..u on top is better or lying on ur side but for sure u wont hurt baby n he wont see anything lol...tellem u need it now most ur hormones are realy crazy right now
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• iv been tellin him i need it more, im almost at the point that if he doesn get over this fear i will tell him i am of to get it somewhere else. or i will just have to tie him down,..
    otoole

Comment by otoole (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• funny bc i tel my husband her hands are down there moving in the peliv area ( they are) and he doesnt want it but thats what im going for bc he always wants it! i need a break lol im too big get a pic out and show him how far away the baby actually is from they area hed be near
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• lol just attack him when he least expects it i did several times i kinds suduced him after u get it goin he wont denie u lol
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• If your ob has said it's ok to have sex then it should be safe. Also I would avoid rough sex because this lady in my pregnancy group leaked amniotic fluid after and she is on bed rest now to try an get the rupture to heal.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2010