When you answer a question, do you read the askers additional posts in the question?

If you answer a question, before you do, do you read the askers additional posts that are responses to other answers, so you know that you aren't repeating something or misunderstanding the question?

Does that make sense lol?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:24 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If their are a ton of responses, I will generally look at the first and last page of answers, then answer, if their arent a ton I will usually read them all before answering. Sometimes though I just answer without looking.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Sometimes I do, unless my idea is so freaking wonderful and out of this world that I just go for it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Most of the time I do but when it's over 50 answers I don't bother to look through them all, well I guess it depends on the question then I might.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Only sometimes.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:28 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yes, just so I don't ask a question that she answered.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:32 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Yep! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I guess it depends on how many posts there are because I don't want to sit and go through two or three pages of responses.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:22 AM on Sep. 8, 2010