needs a plan to potty train 21 month old girl.

she will sit on it but not go. she will let me know when she pees or poops, hates to be in a dirty diaper(poop)

Asked by kenedygrace06 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Put her in some panties after a couple wet ones she will love her new best friend the potty lol!!! Worked for me...GOOD LUCK!!!!

Answer by RagJunkie at 10:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• when she wakes up in the morning but shes still halfasleep put her own heck mine wouldn't go i woul dlet him watch tv and eat on it i know horrible but once he went a couple times he was fine and he would do it with out the distractions i also would put a toy box next to it and right after a nap when they were still half asleep i would put them on oh we got the royal potty chair it worked great for us

Answer by Patience1 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Potty Training Readiness for Children
    Potty Training Readiness includes being physically, psychologically and ... Or as my then 3 and a half year old son said "You have to be patient, ... -

Answer by vbruno at 11:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Tips to help potty train my 2-year-old son?
    In general girls are ready to potty train before boys and black kids are ready before white kids. ... How much baby food should I give my 6-month-old son? ... -

• you know she is ready when she sleeps threw the night dry and naps and she should be able to pull her pants and undies up and down. and know when she goes and can tell you that she went. with my oldest girl i waited till the weekend when i had off starting friday when i got home put on painties then went every half hour and as soon as she would wake up. after eating and drinking. she was trained when the weekend was over.

Answer by jaes347 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• you might have a little while more to wait because i have two daughters both were trained at 3 years 3 months and i work in a childcare and the girls were all trained at 3 years old.

Answer by jaes347 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008