I want some advice or helpful ideas on weight loss.I am trying to lose my belly fat and tone up. If anyone has used any exercise equipment,weight loss supplements or exercises with great results,please let me know what worked for you.I just want something that I can do in the comfort of my own home,something that target the abs. I appreciate your input and thanks in advance.

If anyone has before and after photos to share with their info would be greatly appreciated.

maxgirl

Asked by maxgirl at 10:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Hi there is a product called FORM that has worked for me I lost 9 lbs so far I know another person who has lost 42lbs and one who has lost 32 lbs and a couple who have lost 5 or so in the last week. http://www.ControllingPortions.com

BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I totally reccomend the product bettyboots is talking about i have been using it for 5 days and i have already lost 4lbs :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 12:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• http://www.stripthatfatnow.com.StripThatFatReview.html

This diet really helped me lose my last few pregnancy pounds..and I got a flat stomach out of it (although its got my stretch marks all over it. If you want that pic I can show you...

However its not just about diet its about exercise too. To remove fat you need to exercise...running is really good for stomach muscles. But for something at home I would try ashtanga yoga..or pilates - they work on your core, hence abs.

I personally run. I want to take up yoga again too which I might do tomorrow! I would recommend choosing exercise you enjoy so you will stick at it.

Also before each meal eat as much fruit as you desire.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• any of the large exercise balls works great with dvd, you can get it at target or walmart for about $20 or less
    bammamamma3

Answer by bammamamma3 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I use a website called Livestrong.com. This is a phenomenal website that keeps track of your caloric intake and output. Enter in your personal information, how many pounds you would like to lose weekly and it calculates the number of calories you should be consuming. Plus, it will keep track of your exercise and increase your caloric intake based on the calories expended during exercise. I have been using this site for 2 weeks and have lost 5 pounds (my goal was 2 pounds a week). I got my husband hooked and he has been using it as well and has lost 5 pounds. Research has shown that those who keep track of what they eat on a daily basis are more successful at losing weight and keeping it off. Good Luck! (oh, plus it is free)
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i had tried apple cider vinager, you buy from GNC for $6, and you add 3tbls to 1cup water and drink it 3 times a day, morning, lunch and dinner, and it curves your appitite to so you dont eat that much but your more energized.... i lost 15 pounds from my 3 pregnancy with my son And before i got pregnant again, but now i am going to have to start again when my daughter stops breastfeeding... can't wait. but until that day comes.... i am walking alot and eating less.. which helps, lost like 10lbs. You just got contantly moving around and eat less but make sure your eating 6 times a day, 3 big meals and 3 snacks here and there.
    Mamma_Love

Answer by Mamma_Love at 5:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2008