If you were a toddler where would you hide TV controlers?

I have no idea what my kids did with them. I've looked everywhere. Any ideas where a toddler might store them?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Lol, sorry, that just reminded me of when my kids got a hold of a library dvd and hid it. I looked everywhere and could never find it. I had given up and then one day I looked up and my 18 month old was standing there holding it!! Still don't know where it was at!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• in the fridge, I found a shoe in the fridge one time
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Fridge, couch, cupboards, under their beds, in their toy box, in the dirty clothes hamper, if you have a pet check the pets crate/kennel/bed. Under the bathroom sink, depending on the size of the remote in the vacuum attatchment hose(Most remotes are too big for this thankfully but cellphones seem to fit quite nicely). In the soil of any house plants.......really get down on your hands and knees and if there's anything within your reach or eyesight, check it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• In the kitchen cupboards, the toilet, or maybe the toy box and possibly behind the tv.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• my son has placed them in the trash, in his toybox, my closet n sometimes i have missplaced them n left them on the counter.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• In the couch.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:36 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Cupboards
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• In or under the couch, behind the tv, in any closed door they can open, I've found the remote inside a pitcher in my cabinets. Check inside the toy box or inside a toy. I've once found the remote inside a ride-on toy.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• In the dryer?

Did you find it?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:57 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• NOPE no luck. :( It's like my hair brush that disappeared and I never found. DAMN. I will just have the kids help me in the morning while cleaning their playroom.
    mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Sep. 7, 2010