How can I make the week go by faster?

I know that this sounds like a stupid question LOL!! I just cant wait to see my fiance again. Its been a month

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• make a date with your girlfriends modweek, hellps breakup the week. have a window shoppin day at the mall, have a movie night. em go the park or beach for the day , before the good weather disappears for the winter. i like goin to places like ikea and stores like that ot dream of what i wpuld like to do to my house, it cud take a whole day. thats all i can think of.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:45 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Stay busy. Start cleaning house in getting ready for holidays. Garden outside. Clean garage out.

Get my drift.............. =D

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• stay busy....my weeks just fly! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Make list and stay busy!!! It nice to have a list that you can cross off to see your accomplishments.

Have Fun!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Busy, busy, busy! Clean and work out and shop.....do whatever you can to take up time.
    Ms.Chrystal

Answer by Ms.Chrystal at 12:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010