Why does everyone think it's there business?

I don't understand why people think it's there business or there job to give me there opion about nursing my 2 yr old to sleep? Yes my child is almost 2.5 and she still nurses to go to sleep, but why is that anyone business but my own about how I get my child to sleep? I just don't get it!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Sep. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's NOT their business. No one has the right to try to tell you how to care for your child. BTW, I think it's great that you still nurse your baby :) I wanted to nurse that long, but my milk dried up when she was only 3 months old (I spent a ton of time and money trying to get it back, and only found out what caused it after it was too late to get her to BF again).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:49 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• All I can say, is if you put it out there on CM it becomes common knowledge and people that agree and/or disagree with what's put out there will give their opinion on the matter....that's just my opinion lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:50 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• Well at some point you must have mentioned it to them. I D K why any one cares about it. Unless you were complaining to them. But every time I complain about my husband people don't tell me to stop dealing with him or dump him. Yeah who knows take it with a grain of salt. Your gonna have to live with your decisions they are not. Pewie on them then.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 7, 2010

• It's not their business, but if you ask for their opinion, you have to expect to get differing opinions.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:19 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If ou post it, then expect an answer, I mean it is weird! Dont ask if you dont wanna know, you totally brought it up just now, and I think tht you are damaging your kid!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010