What are you remodeling in your home?

For us, it's the bathroom, hallway, and my bedroom..
(although we also have to redo the roof and fix the leach line too).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Everything! lol. We just moved into our house in January (it used to be my FIL's house). It's not in terrible condition, but everything looks dirty. My FIL was a smoker, so the walls are discolored and the kitchen is in terrible shape! He had a lot of health problems, so he never cleaned or really took care of anything. He also never got anything fixed, he tried to fix it all himself. So a lot of things are ruined. So far we have remodeled our daughter's room and we are almost finished with the bathroom. Then we have our bedroom, the hallway, the living room, the kitchen (which needs the most work), the outside laundry room (we're going to insulate and making it "inside"), the outside hall way (insulating it too and making it "inside") and the spare room (which used to be the garage/car port but they made it into a room, but it isn't insulated very well and also has some leaking).
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:16 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• everything! LOL

We started with the kitchen and then took out a wall downstairs, created a home theater, painted almost every room, removed the driveway and built a hill in the yard, built a deck on the front, created a garden, removed a fireplace and installed a wood stove, took out the carpets, installed wood and tile floor........ not anywhere near done. One project usually leads to another and they never get done.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Dining room, master bedroom and kitchen. GIve me strength-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• upstairs bedrooms (2 rooms) , hall, my studio ( its in the garage) then the kitchen is last...
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 1:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Just finished the bedroom and now my dh is working on the main bathroom.   When we're finished that one we have another bathroom that needs a complete overhaul.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Then we're going to paint the outside of the house and do some landscaping. We've been talking about building a patio that will be right there when you walk out our side door. We're doing a little bit at a time. When we have the extra money because it is really expensive!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Nothing anymore. Everything is DONE now!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010