What are some good movie recommendations for this weekend?

For:
one for a toddler,
one family movie,
and one for the adults :)?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well I dont know about your family interest but this weekend we were sick and we watched a bunch of movies!!

My 2 year old picked a Wiggles movie
    We got a Furry Vengence for all of us (my 2 yr old watched it over and over)
    Me and my bf watched Date night, Bounty Hunter, and Cop Out. All of them were real good!!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The Princess and The Frog. My toddler loves that movie!
    Maybe G-Force for the family movie. I thought it was cute!
    And we just watched Hot Tub Time Machine this past weekend and it was super funny. So I definitely recommend that for the adults.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If you are going without kids a good chick flick is "Eat, Prat, Love", my 23 y/o DD & I saw it. DH & I saw "The Other Guys" with Will Ferrell. It was pretty funny, had some language in it but it was funny.
    dorothyn22

Answer by dorothyn22 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We watched Furry Vengence with DD, that was pretty good.
    As for the adult movie, I'm not sure how you are about nudity and perverseness, but DH and I watched a movie called 'I hope they serve beer in Hell'. We had mixed feelings, not sure whether to be offended or laugh hysterically.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Don't see The American - slow moving, quasi-porn with George Clooney. *yawn*
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Toddler: Cars
    Family: Princess Bride (gotta love it!)
    Adult: Ghost Rider or Leap Year depending on whether you want action or romance :)
    eirejade

Answer by eirejade at 6:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Toy Story 3 Nanny McPhee Returns or Despicable Me
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Furry Vengence- I may have to watch this weekend I've heard good things about that..

Date night- sounds like a good movie as well.

poptart: We have princess and the frog, and g-force and just watched hot tub time machine over the weekend.
    zoey: I heard about that movie.. I half thought about renting it, but definitely have to make sure DD is in bed first, lol.
    lol tasche, it didn't look to good to me, and I'm not a fan of clooney, but thanks for the heads up.
    Noahsmommy: we went to see all but nanny mcphee returns while they were at the drive in (the sad part is, is that they are STILL playing at the drive in, lol).

xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010