Is there anything that i can sell on myspace??

I have a great myspace page that was dedicated to my Ameriplan Business and im wanting to move that outside of my home and use my myspace page for something else??? is there anything i can sell and make a profit off of or commision off of?? im not into Avon or Mary Kay.. and im not good at making Bows. (tried it) but i've seen people sell purses, candles and whatever else.. and ideas for me??

Thank you :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• any*** ideas for me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• well if you want to use myspace for something else but still want a website you can go to freewebs.com to create one and just advertise that. make business cards and fliers to pass out or post on bulletin boards etc...
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes. Check out my website and once you fill in the blanks you will receive additional information:

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have some drop shippers listed on my site, you can advertise thier products if you wanted to (no inventory) http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I sell a product on my mape i have all the info ect and then i created a free online store to sell it and i added a wiget typ thing to my page that shows all the products and they can click on it and it takes them right to my store. The product i am selling is a First to market product for weight loss and portion control it is drug free, stimulant free and has no side effects i am having amazing results, if you would like to know more about this product PM me.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 12:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008