I'm in pain! What could this be?

Ever since 2pm today my left side has been hurting! Like a sharp cramp. I thought I was ovulating the other day. And I know it's most likely not a cyst because its just a constant ache. It hasn't gone away at all. Can anyone give me some insight? I'm in pain! :(

and btw i didnt know where else to post this! sry ha

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it could be an ectopic pregnancy. Id get checked asap
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• OMG that's scary. It's like right next to my hip bone. I would only be like...almost 2 weeks. Is that possible? I have a TON of discharge, but no bleeding. Been peeing a lot more, and a little more tired. Hmm....
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• well it could be implantation, but it would be to early to tell that your pregnant.
    Jelliebean21

Answer by Jelliebean21 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would call your ob as soon as you can.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Ya'll are scaring me :( I didn't even think I could be pregnant. We use condoms and the only time we didn't was Aug 30th and I was ending my period. It's just a constant ache and it hurts really bad. I've been getting cramps too on and off. I've been peeing a whole lot more than normal. I thought that with my DD I got pregnant when I was ending my period...but I wasn't sure. SO..idk.
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 1:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I dont mean to scare you. that might not be it. But id still deffinantly go get checked. Hopefully its nothing.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:13 AM on Sep. 8, 2010