What is your Natural Cure For Gas?

Sometimes some over the counter medicines are full of additives it is better to go natural for a more effective cure.

Nancygray2

Asked by Nancygray2 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• For a baby or adult? I'd say if it's not for a baby, then avoid foods that upset your stomach.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If it's for an adult, try mixing baking soda with water and drinking it. Don't make it too strong tho.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 12:44 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• A strong cup of peppermint tea will provide relief quickly,especially if you walk around while drinking it. A hot water compress placed directly on the abdomen. There are a few more I know of, but not enough room to type it all out.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Calmicid works for me - it is natural - it contains Calcium carbonate to neutralize acid, Ginger to soothe and help calm nausea, Chamomile to help the digestive tract, and fennel seed to help ease occasional stomach cramps and gas :) - it tastes good and works. Please let me know if you would like anymore info.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 8, 2010