Do you really

Think that the world is going to end on December 22nd 2012?

Nancygray2

Asked by Nancygray2 at 12:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Nope, never have. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• idk it gives me the chills just thinking about it i asked hubby same question yesterday n hes like were almost there.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• we can only hope not but yes were almost there we"ll find out
    dmillican

Answer by dmillican at 12:37 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I thought it was May of 2012 now it's December? The bible clearly says that nobody will know the hour, time, or date of when the world will end. So no. It won't end in 2012 because if it did then it would make God out to be a liar of which God is not!
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Heck yeah!!! Just like 09/09/09 was the end. And remember when the world ended on January 1 2000?? Who could forget that day?
    CBMMOM

Answer by CBMMOM at 12:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• January 1st 2000 was when all the computers were gonna crash that day. lmbo. I definitely remember that new years! I so looked at my computer after midnight back then. :P
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:42 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The mayan chief already said they made a mistake and blah blah blah its not going to end they cleared that up. since they are the ones who started that rumor..does that mean we should laugh and ignore it? No, it doesnt. The world will end one day because of the way we treat it. Just like our homes, a plant, a pet, our kids, yourself...if you don't take care of something it will die an that is what is happening to the planet so basically take it as a warning.
    butterfly3206

Answer by butterfly3206 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i hope not....
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I guess it all depends on if the Mayan prophecy is true. And the prophecy doesn't say the world will end, it says this AGE will end. I think something will happen because there are some strange astrological/astronomy things that take place on that date, but I don't know what will happen.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2010