What's your biggest pet peeve?

Mine?
Well at this very moment..
People who post a million questions about McCain and Obama..It's getting VERY annoying to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• People who chew with their mouths open. It's digusting! I just want to smack them on the head and say "Didn't your Mama teach you anything!??!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• lmao.....ya its getting annoying. Mine is when people lie and than they say that they were just "playing". It annoys the crap out of me.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 10:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• mine is liars and fake people i guess that's sorta the same but can't stand when someone pretends to be something that they are not.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

lol! that's another one of my peeves!!
    it makes me wanna gag!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• these people around here not being able to put a new roll of toliet paper on the toliet paper holder i have had family meetings honestly showing everyone how to do it but i must have went too fast they still can't get the hang of it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• When the cat gets on the counter. She does it once and a while and it cheeses me off!!!
    The way my husband folds towels (like he does it that often, lol)
    That my stepmom won't shave her legs very often....eww
    Oh and some of those god-awful kids shows.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Slaughter of the English language
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I hate people who bicycle on windy back roads when there is a trail that runs parallel to it!!!! Its dangerous and they wont move and I want to run them over!! Its so annoying. That and self-righteous hypocrites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I guess I would have to say for the moment that my biggest pet peeve is when women are with completely shitty men and they kill themselves to try and make them happy. Am I missing something. Why are their feelings more important than ours? Ladies, please get a F-----
    grip! You Asked...
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 11:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• right now ppl who can't admit its over when their ex has moved on
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008