I need some support what to do

Hello all my problem is that my husband just left for Army basic training and Im staying with his Father and Step-Mother ,i havent told them because i just found out .I guess they saw a reciept for the test and made some comments to me regarding suspecting it and they where really rude and nasty comments one was like if i was pregnant i would have to leave ,i have nowhere else to go so what do i do .Im really stress as it is and i just feel so lonely

MrsE.G

Asked by MrsE.G at 10:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well it's nice to hear that they care about their grandkids!?
    But there are all sorts of things for mothers in your position...one of them, HOUSING! which seems to be just what you need! It's called section 8. call your local social services or whatever..
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 10:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What about your parents? Also, what does your husband think about this? Anyway, once basic is over, maybe you two can get on base housing.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 10:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My mom doesnt like my husband and "wants nothing to do with me until i divorce him" my husband will not be finished for another 4 months with train that why im so wooried ,i cant talk to him for another two or three week either
    MrsE.G

Answer by MrsE.G at 10:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• maybe you should clarify instead of making assumptions based on their assumptions.
    and why would they kick you out if you wre pg with their son's and your husband's child?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If you already have one kid , why would they be mad?? The baby wouldn't be her for another 9mths anyways. I'd tell them and move to a friends house or try to get ahold of ur husband. Then tell them don;t expect to see ur grandchild anymore or this new one. Or maybe just don't tell them. You wouldn't show till like 5mths anyways, whens ur husband comming back??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Just tell your mom that you've taken a HPT and it was + -- grandkids change anyones heart.
    makaena

Answer by makaena at 11:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would wait about saying anything until I talked to my husband. Let HIM deal with his parents. If they were to kick you out over this, they will be sucky grandparents anyway. If they were to kick you out, I would call my mom anyway. If she knew you would be homeless, she might change her mind.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 12:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008