Anyone diagnosed with Endometrial Hyperplasia with Atypical cells? Had an endometrial biopsy done? adult content

Basically I have fibroids and they cause extremely heavy periods, heavy flow, alot of abdominal cramping....as does endometrial hyperplasia as the lining of the uterous is too thick/grows too much.

But being I have alot of fibroids....recently found out in the ER I have a LARGE tumor, they said was benign, thank God, but still getting checked for this.

Im to be seen today...this afternoon later ( wed ) and Ive had 4 doctors opinions...they all said hysterectomy which is fine by me as Im in my late 40's!

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what was done.
Thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• Thanks to God I do not have this but I am sorry that you have to go through this. Having been in the medical field I have known others with this or similar condition and complications. Most of them do have a hysterectomy. Even if your OK with having it though I'd recommend taking some time to mourn the loss because there are many women who I've seen happy to have a hysterectomy because then they won't have to worry about periods and pregnancy anymore only to later be unexpectedly sad about it. It is a part of you and a part that in many ways defines you as being a woman so take some time with mourning the loss appropriately. I wish you well and hope that everything works out for you with no complications.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 5:28 PM on Sep. 9, 2010