Anybody else hate the flu?

I am so sick its not even funny.I blow as hard as I can blow and my nostrils are still clogged up. And yet they somehow seem to run constantly. I have a horrible body ache all over. I want to go to the doctor but what the hell would they do for me anyway?

luvsmysonjames

Asked by luvsmysonjames at 1:13 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• LOL oh yeah. I actually considered getting the shot today at walmart but forgot after I checked out. I get paid in 2 days so I'm sure when I go shopping again I will see the table and get the shot even though my husband thinks it's nonsense! We haven't had the flu in 4 years but I am always causious and get the shot just in case. My daughter (2) has never had the flu so I am trying to spare her! Hope you feel better soon! :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Oh, no, I love the flu! It's great! (sarcasm!)

Take a hot bath and try to relax!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:17 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I've never gotten the flu. But I know being sick sucks. Hope you feel better soon.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:15 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Oh man! I'm so sorry! It really stinks being sick. I just got over being sick for more than a month with strep throat and then pneumonia. Hang in there. I hope you get well soon!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Of course I hate it, who would enjoy it? lol. I got the flu last October and it sucked so much, no words could describe how terrible it was. So I feel for you. I hope you feel better soon!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:49 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• cut an onion on two and put it on plate .. put it next to ur bed .. while ur sleepin its absorbe all germs ....
    it works ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 7:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2010