Have you ever had an affair?

Be honest! Did your husband find out? How long did it last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Um no I have never had an affair and never plan to. I love my husband and he is my best friend, why cheat?
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• never.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 1:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• nope, never have. and I doubt I will. if things ever get that bad, we'll have talked about it and probably be going to counselling or something.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:39 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No, never
    2smartkids

Answer by 2smartkids at 1:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I did in my first marriage. I worked all the time, always found us an apartment,he went to work when he felt like it,had his brother stay with us and he didn't work,had to have his dad,help pay our rent, it was terrible, but i shouldn't have cheated, i should have divorced him first, because every time I was with the guy,something bad happened to me. I wanted out of the marriage but I didn't know how to go about it,but the affair was the worst thing I did against GOD and myself and my husband.but,I got out of the marriage, got married again,and God willing,this won't ever happen again. I am happier and with a man that provides and takes care of me and my family. Don't ever have an affair,it's not worth it,just get a divorce and start over.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Not a physical affair, but an emotional one. I know now that it is just as bad. Yes, my DH did find out. We've worked through it, but it hasn't been easy. I've learned that if I get to that point again where I don't want to be in the marriage anymore then I need to make a choice to stay or leave, but cheating is never going to make things better.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 3:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No 2 men would be too much work! my DH is all I need.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 5:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Nope. Had a few run ins with married men in the past (not knowing they were married...pigs) and kicked them to the curb as soon as I found out.

If I ever don't want to be with my DH anymore I'll do him the courtesy to divorce him before I go hopping into bed with other men.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Never.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:24 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No, I've never cheated on my husband. And hopefully I never will. I love him to death and he is the only man I want to be with. He satisfies me in every way possible, so there's no need to go out looking for someone else when I've got my Mr. Perfect at home waiting for me. I watched my dad cheat on my mom and I felt the hurt she felt. I would never want to cause that pain to anyone. Ever.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2010