What would you do to this woman?

I am sitting here watching Nancy Grace and it is about how a woman who faked an illnesss to get her dream wedding...I can not believe the nerve of this woman she lied to people just to get her dream wedding she told people and strangers that she had terminal cancer so naturally good people want to help out and donate she got her way with these people and had her dream wedding. How dare she do this what do you think should happen to her?
I never like to wish people bad but damn she takes the cake...I hope she gets what she deserves...leaving it in Gods hands.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• That's crazy she needs to pay all that money back.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think it's sad that she had to lie. But she knew they would not help unless they felt bad. How was she able to fake being ill? Did no one know her to know it was a lie?
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It absolutely makes me ill to hear of people faking an illness to get something for free. My husband had a massive heart attack 3 years ago and was literally coded for 35 minutes. The doctors did not think he would make it through the night. I would not wish this pain on anyone and for some "nutjob" to fake an illness like that makes me sick!
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 6:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Sadly, it's not the first time it's happened ... you hear stories like this time and time again.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 6:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• she has a mind cancer i think .. i dnt know how ppl could hurt some others feelin on faked moment ... i hate that most
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 7:10 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• what about those tv prechers they ask for money all the time do you know if they are telling the truth?
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 7:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• That's aweful. Hopefully she will have to pay it back in some way.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 7:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• She should have to come up with the same amount of money that was given to her and donate it to a real cancer charity. If she was donated physical things or services in place of actual money, then she should have to provide the monetary equivalent of those goods & services to a reputable cancer charity or maybe a make-a-wish type organization. Maybe some public service hours working with real cancer patients would help put her life in perspective, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Unless criminal charges have been pressed against her there isn't anything you can do.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• She should be convicted of fraud and conspiracy - hopefully people across state lines helped to make the charges a felony. She should also make a public apology, donate as much money as was collected for her to cancer research, and have to volunteer at a hospice center. Then maybe a public stoning, but I guess that's not really done anymore.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010