What's the differece between a regular orgasm and a g-spot orgasm?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 1:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• OMG! Good question I guess its the same bc a g-spot is an orgasm inside the vagina and a clitoral orgasm is when you flick your bean...lol
    I can't remember the movie...damn but it's with Gerard butler and Katherine heigel. Where he asks her how often does she flick her bean...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I've wondered what the difference is feeling wise... I've never had a g-spot orgasim.. (the movie was the Ugly truth)
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Flick your bean that's too funny
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 2:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I did hear about a new shot they are offering, my Gyno told me about it. They actually give you a shot in your g-spot to like, plump it up, and make it extra sensative... O_o
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• that shot is bot-ox

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 2:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• A g-spot orgasm is so much more intense......it feels like it's being forced out of you. It also lasts longer (for me anyway).
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:05 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• OMG, the difference is like night and day! My clitoral climax is intense but short lived with a mild afterglow. I can only have one clitoral climax at a time because it's gets too painful to mess with right afterwards. But a vaginal / g-spot climax has a high peak and can go on forever, multiple times, peaking again and again with no pain and sharp down turn to the climax and the afterglow is amazing. It's all soft, warm glowing and energizing at the same time that's lasts quite a while. I'd rather chase the vaginal climax dragon any day!!

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:26 AM on Sep. 8, 2010