normal weight gain for 27 weeks?

I have gained about 12 lbs so far... which i don't think is bad, but everyone keeps saying how big i am. My daughters pediatrician even commented on it (which i thought was really rude!). I'm at the point where it's really bothering me and i'm even having bad dreams about it. I don't want to be bummed out about this for the rest of my pregnancy... any advice?

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 2:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 20wks and have gained 8lbs this pregnancy. My ob said it was within the normal range. Don't let what other people say bother you. They are just rude and need to learn some manners.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm 28 weeks and up 32lbs lol. It sucks but my Dr isn't worried about it at all. I gained 60lbs with my 1st and lost it all easily enough. I started out really small/thin though.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• 12 LBS at 27 wks is not bad at all. I would totally be telling that dr to shove it up their rear. : ) All pregnant woman are stunning in my opinion.
    BellaAlexandria

Answer by BellaAlexandria at 4:00 AM on Sep. 8, 2010