would you date a man that is 30 years older than you?

Asked by newbeginnings39 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont think I would, that's just too old plus he would be older then my Mom Ewwww

Answer by kira25 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• ew ew ew ew ew gross gross gross gross wrong wrong wrong wrong *barf barf barf barf barf*

did that answer your question?

Answer by xXmake-A-sceneX at 9:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• EWWWW no that would be my dad!!! But to each is own!!!

Answer by RagJunkie at 10:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Yes and I did and it turned out that he was the only man that treated me the way I felt I should be treated and the only man that could satisfy me emotionally and physically.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I think that is for you to decide. If you are OK with it, then who cares what anyone else thinks.

Answer by Mrs.Chase at 10:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• First I'm a married so NO!!!!

Assuming I wasn't married, NO: He would be older then MY I just can't imagine.

If was was OLDER then I am now...then perhaps...but seriously I can't see that happening either.  30 year older would be TOO old for me.

With that said if you were OVER 21 and then I see nothing wrong with's just not for me.

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• ICK NO!!! My dad is 30 years older than me!

Answer by jorrensmom at 11:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I say yeah cause i did. my little girls father is 30 yrs older than me. if he treats u well and loves u then age ain't nothing but a number.

• hell yes...if he was harrison ford

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i think if u feel confy with it go for it love comes in all ages...ive heard they treat u better my step dad is 21 years older than my mom and he is great doesn't even look that old lolz but if he makes u happy then y not

Answer by LuLu614 at 2:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2008