Best cure for a headache?

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 2:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• all of the above.. it depends on the headache... it could mean you need water, veggies, sex works good, a massage, one of those rice wraps works awesome.. if you apply slight pressure between your pointer finger and thumb with your thumb and pointer finger on the other hand... hope that makes sense... that works awesome too ;-D Good luck
    mommas2CuteGirl

Answer by mommas2CuteGirl at 2:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Depends on the type of headache. For migraines I take Excedrin Migraine and lay down in a cool dark quiet room.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:25 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• sex.... its true the dopamine that's released during an orgasm makes the head ache go away and feels good
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• @ Pinkdena: LOL, I love the sex idea... I would use it as an excuse even if it werent true. Alas, my hubby is asleep =/

@Mommas2CuteGirl: Totally makes sense, and for some reason that muscle in there is extremely tender/sore >_
    stenhouse_baby

Comment by stenhouse_baby (original poster) at 3:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lolll i like ur comment MOMMAS
    well as she said a good massage in ur face , relax ..close ur eyes for a while and take a deep breath .. just dont hurry to take chimical medicine
    what i do it takes 15 mn only ... 1st take fresh breath for 3 mn , 2 min gym Eye (it works ) 3 min to make green tea, 7 min in the quiet ..
    hope u'll be better
    cheers,

caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Excedrin Migraine always works for me, no matter what kind of headache it is. Also get your a cold, wet rag and place it on your forehead when you lay down. It works for me every time! Just laying down in a dark, quite room with the cold rag!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 6:42 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Motrin
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 7:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• When I have a headache I take Excedrin, and that helps. If it is a really bad headache then I will also soak in a warm tub with a cold compress, or I will go lie down in a cold dark room and try to sleep.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2010