Is there?

Is there a TV comercial that really cracks you up or makes you irritated or just grosses you out?
There is one for a medication for a fungus that is in peoples toenails..it is a cartoon bug and he lifts the toenail up and crawls in and it just makes me want to toss!!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, that toe fungus one really makes me ill too. I hate those J.G. Wentworth commercials. (You know, "It's my money and I need it now!") I also hate any McDonald's commercial with Ronald McDonald. EEEKKKK!

But I love that Geico commercial with the cavemen all cool on their motorcycles, until they see the Geico sign. I fall out every time!!!

And am I the only one who has to do the 5 dollar footlong hand gestures when the commercial comes on?

evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I love that one one where all the men are in the back yard grilling and singing. I can't rem the words but "Beef hot links" is part of it and they say "Go beef" at the end. It cracks me up! Every time its on I watch it from beginning to end!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I hate those free credit report ones. That one where they have to live in the parents basement because HER credit was bad. Uh what about his???That one irritates me...
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• the one with the men grilling and the tune gets stuck in my head! i go around singing it my husband cracks up when i do!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2008

• the Burger King ones with the King drive me insane plus disturb me a little
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 12:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Oh yeah the King freaks me out, big time!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes evilabbysmom....WTF with the Burger King King comercials...that thing is just freakin scary!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I hate the clearblue easy commercial where it says "its the most sophisticated piece of technology you will ever pee on" and it had this giant stream of urine!! Good lord!!
    Another that cracks me up just because my 11 month old will stop what shes doing and watch is the yaz commercial with balloons and its singing " Goodbye to you" and she stops and watched the Nuvaring ones too!! Guess that a good sign that shes already resposible haha!!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• The pregnancy test commercial  "its the best thing you will ever pee on" it shows "Pee" flowing on to it, just what i want my kids to see.

jewilson08

Answer by jewilson08 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• worst, nastiest commercial by far, as far as I'm concerned. The disgusting one for Riddex with all the rats and roaches and...BLECH on it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008