whats the most unexpected sexy thing youve ever done for your hubby/bf ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• In his eyes or in mine? The answers are very different. In his eyes.. Shortly after being married some 27 yrs ago we were traveling thru Arizona. I ..umm.. well, I leaned over and gave his favorite buddy some attention. I never saw a glimpse of Scottsdale and he enjoyed it very much.
    Anonymous

• And you haven't done it again in 27 years???? I think it's time to do that trick again. Wouldn't he be surprised.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• LOL..I didn't say that...LOLOLOL
    Anonymous

• we went to dinner and after we went to the park and i gave him a BJ he still talks about it lol
    nanawanda

Answer by nanawanda at 12:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I went to Fredrick's Of Hollywood and bought a super sexy lingerie set. When he got home form work, I was waiting for him in our bedroom with some candles lit and some music playing. I pushed him onto the bed and proceeded to give him a lap dance. He was thrilled! He hadn't ever had ANYONE give him a lap dance before. It only lasted about 5 minutes before he attacked me =]
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• After losing some of my prego weight and I was feeling pretty good about myself i took some really naughty but tastful pictures of myself, thank you digital world!! He loved them, I'm thinking since I have lost more weight I need to get my camera out again..maybe let him pose me and take them this time :)
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 12:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• oops, I misread the Q the first time. The most unexpected thing I have ever done for my hubby...hmmm, I started our porn collection. I don't think he ever expected that!
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i ran to the front door when he came in and i pulled his pants down and gave him head right then and there. he said that was hot
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• B4 he moved in w/ me, I called him & asked him 2 come over. When he got there, I had candles all along my window sills in my living room, kitchen & in2 the bathroom. I had a warm bath w8ng w/ a wine cooler sitting on the bathtub w/ a red rose!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I rode him butt naked on the back porch outside in the city where anybody could of seen me! gave him head too!
    Anonymous