Ive gained NOTHING! HELP

So im 5 months and i weeks PG when i first found out i was PG i weighed 116 pnds. Now my last visit with my doctor was last week and we noticed ive only gained 2 pnds. so now i weigh 118 to me thats nothing :( should i worry about this? Is this normal? I eat when im hungry but ive noticed im not as hunry as i was in the first 2-3 months months of my pregnancy. All she said was to eat ice crean every day. thats it will help me gain wait. HELP! I dont know what to do...

Araceli361

Asked by Araceli361 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Dont worry about it. As long as your eating healthy and taking your prenatals then your fine. I lost weight my first few months and everything was fine!! Just be happy your not a cow :) lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• LoL thanks!
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I wouldn't worry. My sister was tiny and only gained 10 pounds in her entire pregnancy and most of it was in the last 2 months. Just eat when you are hungry and eat healthy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• many women do that. in fact my friend was a bit heavy and she lost weight during her pregnancy had a healthy 7 lbs baby and came out of the hospital looking great!
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 12:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i lost 15 lbs in my first trimester, right before i gave birth i weighed 5 lbs more than i was before i was pregnant. i ate fast food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. if youre not meant to gain weight, you wont. i had a 100% healthy baby girl, 8 lbs 8 oz. i think youll be fine
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• last time i lost 10lbs first trimester. no sickness, nothing, i just lost weight. I ended up gaining 40 lbs by the end.
    This time, I'm about 16 weeks, and I have gained no weight. nothing. Do not worry. Continue drinking plenty of water, and eating good foods.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• THANKS! I drink alot of water everyday and i eat my green wegies like the doctor said almost everyday. :)
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• breakfast is the most important part of the day so maybe eat good cereal, fruit and orange juice or yogurt. just nothing like debbie cakes cause they have too much fat ,sugar and saturated fat, lol. Then eat like filling meals like mashed potatoes with a meat and veggie, i don't know. I ate lots because I kew my baby had to eat too. I had alot of cereal like not big bowls like 2 times a day and in the middle of the night
    Anonymous