so mad right now!

I guess you can say I was the "other woman" I've been talking to a married man for about 4 months and he left his family for me. We were pretty good until his wife kept calling him! So I called her and told her to leave us alone because we're happy. I find out my man was writing to her telling her he still loves her and how he regrets cheating on her and leaving there child. We broke it off because he still wants to be with her and from what I know she took him back and now they're are seeking counseling. We have mutual friends that's how I know. Just a couple of weeks ago, I gave him my high school ring(when we were together) and he put them on his dog tags I wanted them back and he told me his wife threw it away! Now when I call him he doesn't pick up my calls! FTW he's 20 and I'm 18 I want to fight his wife!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Calm Down! You ARE the other woman and you have to stop calling them!! And leave them alone. He isn't worth it . You are very young and you learned a very valuable lesson! Take what you learned and move on with your life.

If you confront the wife it will only go bad for you. She fought for what was hers to begin with and you will get assault charges on you for assaulting her and he WILL take his wife's side in everything.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You are a moron.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 5:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• First of all you are no longer in high school and beating her face in isn't get anywhere but in the courtroom and them laughing at you.You were the other women from the gate and that's all you will EVER BE. He went back to HIS FAMILY. They will always COME FIRST. Take this as a lesson learned. For your class ring kiss that goodbye beating her up isn't gonna bring it back. All you are is just a homewrecker. I have had beenn the wife that has been left for the other women the only diffence between this wife and me is I NEVER took the scum bag back. So do some that. You new he was married when you meant him so if you didn't think was gonna happen then your just stupid. The married men always try to go back to there families it's just up to the wife and if she is stupid enough to take the dirty dick head back or not. Besides if he didn't leave do you really think he would have never cheated on you!If your answer is NO your wrong
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Chalk it up to a lesson learned. Violence will solve nothing.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:10 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My dear Mamu, very sorry what happened to your life!!!!!!!!
    But,,,,,,, thats not the end of your life, as God created you for his puporse not for your pupporse!!! her imean, in every stiuation remember that God is there for.
    So, you dont need to fight with people, you never know, mybe he was not your parterner to live with in the days of your life.just take your time and pray to God to calme your temper becouse as mamu you shouldnt react like that.
    Iwould like to tell you this, as mamu we have ahelper,redemer,caring man above all men who is God imean God who created heaven and earth even you to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so look at him he will help you in all your pathing through.
    ILOVE YOU SO MUCH.
    Nobe

Answer by Nobe at 5:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• When you are the "other women", you have no rights in the relationship. You are always on the side in the back ground. I am shocked you called his wife and told her anything. She is his wife. You are just "the other women". Now that he broke it off with you, you can go a meet a man that does not have a wife.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• He cheats on his wife with YOU and you expected he would be faithful forevermore?

Get your head outta the sand woman.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Its clearly obvious that you need to let them be! Grow up and stop trying to destroy their family. He is her man, not yours.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Um HELLO you are the OTHER woman... his wife comes first! Good for this guy wanting to make his marriage work. Marriage is a sacred thing, immature little girls like you who mess with married men piss me off! Stay away from him!!!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:30 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Being the "other woman," you are not going to get much sympathy from a group of mothers...and that includes me. Do you blame her for throwing it away? That's the least I would have done if I were her, so consider yourself lucky.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010