i dont know if this could mean that im pregnant...could it?

me and my ex boyfriend had sex August 28th. that day we did it 3 times in one day. he came in me all 3 times. then on the 29th we had sex again, he also came in me that night. Then on August 30th,i went and got the Plan B pill.
Then yesturday night we had sex, again he came in me also. Now like about an hour ago (maybe) i started bleeding..idk if its my period. idk if its spotting, or idk if that means im pregnant..and its not heavy bleeding. it looks like what it would look like when i get my period

Anastasia18

Asked by Anastasia18 at 5:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you dont want to get pregnant get on some type of birth control, its a little early for implantation bleeding and check your dates of your last period it may just be that comming again if you dont want kids use some type of protection
    Bellsbabyboys

Answer by Bellsbabyboys at 6:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with the PP, Plan B is NOT effective birth control and you guys should be using some sort of effective protection (pill, condom, etc). Plan B works by preventing implantation of a fertilized embryo. Meaning the fertilized egg (which could be a baby!!) is passed out of your body instead of implanting in your uterus.
    You don't say where you are in your cycle. You could very well be getting your period, or the Plan B could have messed up your hormones. I doubt you are pregnant, the Plan B has a ton of hormones in it and could really make things out of whack for a while.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:49 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with the other two ladies. I really don't think your pregnant. It sounds like you're just getting your period, especially if you got it around this time last month. And if you don't want to get pregnant, you should really start using protection like condoms or birth control. Plan B is not birth control. It's supposed to be used in emergency situations. I've used it once and it's because the condom slipped off and we weren't sure if anything got inside, so I took it to be safe.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think you need to be a little more responsible...how old are you?? If you are on here, it means you are a mom, so you should know how babies are made!! Plan B is supposed to be for emergencies, not to cover up for a week of carelessness. Make him wrap it up, get on BC, or stop sleeping with him if you don't want to get pregnant! A baby's life is not something to play with!
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i agree with momof3josephs!!!!!!! wow!!! and i DO NOT agree with lecturing or bashing people on here but damn...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with the two previous posters.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 11:07 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If you don't want to get preg. you should DEF. be using a type of birth control other then plan B especially when you are allowing him to "com" in you that much...of course it's a possibility that you could be preg. but my opinion is that you are not and it is your period. Take this scare as a lesson unless you want to find out your preg. next time this happens.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 1:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010