Brooke Bennett: missing girl in Vermont

I'm Brooke Bennett's aunt and I am curious to know how far the news of her disappearance has gone. She has been all over the local news in Vermont. My family was on Nancy Grace tonight and will be doing the early show in the morning. I am hoping that the news is spreading far and fast.

Asked by pipandmijosmom at 9:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think I saw something today about her...I live in florida...may God give you all peace in this hard time!!!

Answer by RagJunkie at 10:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Police Find Few Clues in Search for Brooke Bennett
    Randolph, Vermont - June 27, 2008. Police turned up few clues Friday in the search for a missing 12-year-old girl from Brookfield. Brooke Bennett ... - 80k -
    There is quite a bit of info on her on a google search. looks like there is even something on u-tube.  Fox news, Mahalo and CNN

Answer by vbruno at 11:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Uncle of missing Vermont girl arrested on sex charges -
    Vermont State Police said Sunday the uncle of a missing 12-year-old girl -- one of the last ... Brooke Bennett of Vermont has been missing since Thursday. ... -

• even ABC has news on her

ABC News: Uncle of Missing Vermont Girl Arrested
    Jun 30, 2008 ... Uncle of a Missing Vermont Girl Arrested ... Michael Jacques, 42, of Randolph, who dropped off Brooke Bennett at a convenience store ... - 14 hours ago

Answer by vbruno at 11:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Yeah i saw it today on Nancy Grace as well. Are you the wife of her uncle Mike? i think its disgusting that she was ale to drive around with him... if he is found guilty i hope he gets as much time as possible. its disgusting. as far as Brooke her self i wish her the best and i pray taht she is found soon and safe :) we all have her and your family in our hearts.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Ok Lori, for the past few days I've been making bullitens on myspace and posting two a day and I also have two journal posts on myspace about it. On of my tag/layout sights picked it up and reposted it. So I know it's going around to some of the layout owner's family in Vermont but it's also gone out to people in Colorado and on the west cost. I've been trying to get the word out for you! I know you are going through alot, I'm here for you and I wish I was back in GA to help you out! I hope they find her safe and soon!!!!

Answer by m_jerdee at 8:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I'm in MI and only heard about it on Sirius channell 133--Cnn yesterday. There had been nothing local or on the site that I have seen, and I check it daily. I hope you find her.

Answer by Teachermom01 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• NO! I AM NOT MIKE'S WIFE! I am Janet's sister! Janet is Brooke's fathers husband. So I am Brooke's step aunt but have been since she was 16 months. She is my niece and I love her and miss her! That's the first time I was mistaken for his wife... augh! I don't even know the guy. That's Brooke's bm's sisters husbnad.

Answer by pipandmijosmom at 12:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• :( i just saw the newest news about finding her. :( im so very sorry for your family. please stay strong and as hard as it may be smile and try to stay positive. just know that i along with millions of other people have you and your family in out hearts!!!!! xoxoxxo

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I just read the news as well. Poor baby.... My thoughts are with your family!

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2008