teething

Should i take my baby to the dr. she has had a high temp. for 2.5 days now? I think its cause she's teething . How long and how high can a teething fever last? Please advise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im dealing with the same thing how high is the temp
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• As long as it is 101 or lower, she should be ok. Give her Tylenol or something to lower it, and keep an eye on her. Give it a couple more days, or until it goes above 101, then tke her to the doc. Even a low grade fever can be dangerous if it lasts too long....
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 7:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I've been giving her Motrin every 6 hours and she still has a low temp, should I try Tylenol?
    rOEY802

Answer by rOEY802 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If it hits 102 take her to the doc cause thats a moderate fever and could be an infection. (this coming from a previous question answered by my pedi).
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010