SEX!???? HeLp

Almost everyday i have this discharge and i HATE it! Its like yellowish...... Well when my bf and i had sex the other day... lets just say after a few minutes we started smelling this uglt smell and it was me :( I HATE IT and ever since that day i dont feel like doing anything with him. What can i do???? Can i do anything about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is because your cervix is closed and everything has to come down. Try using a baby wipe or something and gently wiping?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• But that wont help it stop right? So ill just have to go through this till i have the baby??? I know its normal but now i feel weird when my bf even trys to do anything with me.
    Anonymous

• unfortunetly you will have it your entire pregnancy and it will increase as the weeks go by. Mine got so bad i had to wear a pad. It shouldnt smell that bad thought so if it does i would see your OB.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• maybe just try freshening up before sex. I don't think there is anything you can do about the discharge. If you think its bad now, just wait until after you have the baby! No one really told me, but after you give birth you have a bloody discharge for awhile and then it turns to a yellow colored discharge. My baby is 8 weeks and I just now stopped having this discharge.
    IlovemyNicholas

Answer by IlovemyNicholas at 1:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If it has an odor you should see your doctor. When i was pregnant i had the same prob and it turned out to be BV(bacterial vaginosous (sp?) You would be itchy though if you had this.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• OHH NO.... it dosent itch. it just has this ugly smell sometimes. im pretty sure its the discharge thats making it smell weird but anywho thanks ladys!
    Anonymous

• could be a bladder infection its common in pregnancy,do you have cramping,or anything else besides the discharge?they you should go to doc if it smells
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 3:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008