How do you clean a stubborn ceiling fan?

mac4702

Asked by mac4702 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Either the vacuum hose or one of those fan cleaners that look like a toilet bowl brush lol. They sell them at bed bath and beyond
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• do you have a ceiling fan duster? is it a regular ceiling fan or one of those weird shaped ones? if you can get a chair or something to stand on and get some dusting cleaner on a rag or whatever you want to use i use the swiffer duster cleaner it smells good and it cleans really good! i hope this helps!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• If mine gets too dusty I actually disassemble it and wash it then put it back up and then I just maintenance clean it with a damp cloth. I have one that gets dusty really fast and if I don't keep up with it its awful.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Swiffer wipes.
    Anonymous