So, it's November 5th and...

the guy you voted for didn't make it. Now what? What do you do? How do you react?

(and please, lets keep the stupidness out of it!)

Ooftacat

Asked by Ooftacat at 12:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• IDK, but I'm sure it will be an interesting day here on Cafemom!
    SeritaG

Answer by SeritaG at 12:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Same thing I have been doing. Raising my children, struggling to keep our family financially afloat, working, and living life. Same thing I will be doing if my candidate wins.
    Anonymous

• teeehee well november 5th will be my 3rd wedding anniversary so hopefully i wont be paying any attention to who won until november 6th..... course if obama wins my hubby might be grumpy on our anniversary!! teeheee sorry i had to throw that in im excited three years strong!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'll be alittle disappointed, but life goes on right? And God will take care of us just as he always does.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, we are still considering moving to Canada as a serious possibility. Our family is struggling in many ways now, and if McCain is elected and we continue down the same path our government is already on, our struggle will just get worse. I want to stay and stand up for my country, but I also have to protect and care for my family to the best of my ability. We have taken the small test that is required to move to Canada, and as long as one of us has a permanant job offer, we will qualify.

ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• How is moving to another country going to help you? Do you have family and friends there? Isn't it costly to move to another country unless you already live on the border? Why Canada?....I hear Mexico is a very cheap place to live...cheap homes, medicine, food?....You only believe that McCain is going to continue down the same path because you are believing the lies that are being told to you through the media and wherever you heard such nonsense!....We don't really know what either candidate is really going to do until they are elected and believe me they have ALL been known for their belly-flopping ways! Time will tell though!
    Anonymous

• I'll bitch about it for a few days and then I'll get over it. Three of my family members are throwing me three different baby showers next month, and the first one is on the 8th. I'll have SO much more to worry about by then.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I second Caitxrawks.
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 1:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'd get over it.
    bestmomIcanbe

Answer by bestmomIcanbe at 2:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• november 5th??? we arnt going to know who won for days im sure.... lol... its gonna be a close one... lol
    terra6211

Answer by terra6211 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008