How many husbands hate chatrooms and forums like mine does?

My husband hates forums and chatrooms. So,..to keep the peace lol won't find me on in the evening. What a drag! ...

Mariejen

Asked by Mariejen at 8:06 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine likes em fine. Its fun to mess with people on there sometimes. They believe literally whatever you say and its good for an adolecent laugh sometimes. lol

I think its pretty harmless as long as no personal info is exchanged and no plans to meet are ever made. He always gives bogus info so if they did want to find us, they would be going the wrong direction entirely.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Mine doesn't like them either he is like why do you need to do that . I'm like b/c I don't have any friends that live nearby and I can talk to people going through the same thing as me.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• actuallly I think most men would find them insanely dull since men don't go to chat rooms to talk to other men. Its full of single guys wanting to talk to girls, not always perverted but usually. The chats are fulla lonely guys that just wanna chat to girls. As such the guys would be all but ignored most of the time unless they pretended to be a girl just to get someone to talk to em. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Mine has his own, but it's about cars. He goes on the HAMB. He doesn't care about this one either way unless I ask his opinion. He doesn't wanna hear about others problems. He really doesn't want me getting involved either, cause then I start questioning him. But, it's my nature to try to help people. Except then I get all pissy when I know I'm right, and the person ignores what I say. Then they come back and say, ' you were right!'.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Mine like to scroll through forums like on backyardchickens.com but he also likes to tease me cuz I love bein on forums and responding and what not!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:02 AM on Sep. 8, 2010