What song was on your mind first thing when you woke up??? Why??

Only answer why if it isn't TMI, or too personal and you don't want to talk about it. It can be a thought, a quote, a joke or a cute thing your child said or did, too.

CatPaws2

Asked by CatPaws2 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 'These Arms of Mine' - Otis Redding. I'm going through an oldies phase.

To the previous poster who wanted to know who sang 'I Hope You Dance', it's Lee Ann Womack.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 9:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• the i dont want to get out of bed yet song...i made it up all by myself!...
    because i was really tired
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 8:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I Hope You Dance, but I can't remember who sings it. Some country singer. Before I went to bed last night, I read someone's status on Facebook who had the lyrics to that song as their status. So I guess that's why.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Magic Man by Heart. It was playing on the radio when my alarm went off.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:42 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Dinosaur Train. STILL - after this post yesterday, lol: http://www.cafemom.com/group/93341/forums/read/12211370/Dinosaur_Train
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 8:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Good Morning....Good Morning...is what the alarm clock sings every day at 7:30am
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 10:03 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song....my 3 year old was singing it in mt ear at 6:30 this morning....
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:15 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Good morning...good morning...it's great to stay up late! Good morning ...good morning too you!!! And i am sure you can guess why!!

wink

mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:41 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Wow Wow Wubbzy, Wubbzy Wubbzy Wow Wow....
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• 'i will rise' by chris tomlin...(appropriate for mornings, sort of, LOL!)...a very dear friend lost a cousin in an AirEvac crash a week ago, and the victim's funeral is today. she was one of three on-board, headed to a traffic accident on the interstate, and all were killed. i've been trying to be encouraging and supportive to my gf (not personally knowing the victims of the crash), and i've listened to this song countless times in the last several days. i hurt because she is hurt..i love her like a sister.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2010