is spotting normal?

after me and my hubby have sex and i go 2 the bathroom there is a lil bit of blood its jst there when i wipe and i dnt spot again till i have sex im only 7 weeks is this normal? i have 2 other kids but dnt remember this happening with them

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is normal... some say if you have sex too rough it will cause miscarrige so be careful. Most likely your fine the cervix is just more sensitive now that your pregnant.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• a little bit of bleeding after sex is and can be normal .. yout cervix is very sencentive during pregnancy
    My2angels251

Answer by My2angels251 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• it is normal to have a little bit of spotting, but anything more than just slight spotting I would call your doctor.
    olivejuicebby

Answer by olivejuicebby at 1:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have bleeding episodes during pregnancy too. Do not have any more sex until your examined. Most obgyns tell you not to have sex if your spotting. Although most spotting is perfectly normal there are cases where it is a sign of a problem. I suggest you call your obgyn and tell them whats going on with you- they will probably bring you in to be checked via ultrasound to be safe. Best of luck!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008