Please help!! This is very important to me,

and to women, it should be very important to you. I walk every year and raise money for breast cancer awareness---to help those who cannot afford a mammogram and treatment, because these funds are put toward getting women free or reduced mammograms and treatment if necessary. These are the underinsured and uninsured women of this country--and it could be you, your sister, your daughter that benefits from these donations. Nobody should die due to lack of income or insurance-with that said, if you can please support me.Please support my efforts with a one dollar donation!http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY09Illinois?px=8352938&pg=personal&fr_id=11688

romanceparty4u

Asked by romanceparty4u at 1:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Health

• I will definitely visit your site to donate a dollar. Are you interested in information about Ameriplan? Our company helps save women, men, and families hundreds to thousands of dollars a year on medical visits/ treatments. It is perfect foe the underinsured and uninsured. There is no deductible, no cap, and you will not be turned away for a pre-existing condition. I really believe in the company and that's why I promote them. PM me if you'd like information to share with others. I am going to your site right now. Good luck to you!!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Thank you so much for your donation!
    Karma is a good thing----that's one reason I beleive so strongly!
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 7:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008