do you let your dog sleep in the bed with you?

just wondering if anybody else lets them sleep with them i let my 3 dogs sleep in the bed with me there little and there clean they get a bath once a week but i was just wondering!

4lyfe56

Asked by 4lyfe56 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its just me and my 85lb dog!! and i looove it! the only times he doesnt sleep in my bed is when my daughter wakes up in the middle of the night and she crawls into bed with me..then i kick him out, and he hops onto his couch...other than that hes there! and its a good thing to..there woulda been so many mornings i woulda been late, if it wasnt for him..as soon as my alarm clock goes off i usually shut it off..then about 2 minutes later hes there licking my hands and my feet trying to get me up..thank god for the dog!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I do. I call him up at night and usually he'll sleep at my feet some and on the floor some. He doesn't like to stay in one spot for too long. He's good about not getting in our faces when hubby and I sleep so it's OK.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i think its gross.

i think its great to have a pet and to love it. BUT pets do not belong in a bed.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i guess your not a pet person but people have there preference!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I've always let my dogs sleep in bed with me. I also had a Potbelly Pig that stayed in the house when I was younger & he would sleep in bed with me too. He was just like a cat, we taught him how to use a litter box lol.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Nope. you are right. im not a pet person. but i know many people with pets and they love their pets. but they still wouldnt let them in the bed.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• that is so cute! i never imagined a pig sleeping in the bed with me thats so funny!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• well like i said people have there preference and i like my dogs in the bed with me even when i was growing up i had dogs in the bed with me its like a security blanket!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• No, my boxer is big, he farts, and he sheds. It is bad enough to have one noisy, farting male in the bed, let alone the dog.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i have a boxer too and i dont let her sleep with me because shes huge but my little ones i do so i understand about the big farting male in the bed i have one of those too!!lol oh wait its my husband!!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008