I don't get my period...help!

I dont get my period so how will I know when to test to see if I am pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If you haven't gotten yours already than i'd say check or wait a couple days because your body changes and your period does too. Mine jumps around in months sometimes i skip. So check now than check every week to be safe.
    sariita

Answer by sariita at 1:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• You should be looking at your bodies clues for fertility signs. BBT, CM, CP and secondary ovulation signs to make sure you are able to get pregnant right now.
    Anonymous

• I wrote this and forgot to put that I am breastfeeding and havent gotten it back since when I had him...
    Anonymous

• it is normal to not be fertile when you are breastfeeding. Some women get their periods back soon and others not for a while. Still you should be charting so that you can see when you are fertile.
    Anonymous

• if you don't get your period there is a chance you arent ovulating...i would contact your obgyn
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My cousin didn't have her period in 2.5 years and has been pregnant twice during that time
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• so i want to know do you have to have a period to get pregnant even if it is very light and some month i don't even come on.
    neecee217

Answer by neecee217 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008