Has anyone ever had cellulitis,edema or vasculitis?

Trying to see if you have gone to a specialist, what kind?

littlesis61

Asked by littlesis61 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Health

• My father in law (an r.n.) suggested that my baby might have cellulitis. Every time he gets his shots the area gets warm, hard, and a redness that keeps spreading. It usually last for about two weeks. Is that anything like what youre describing? I havent taken him in yet cause im trying to find out more about it.
    momofalexandjj

Answer by momofalexandjj at 11:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have had cellulitis, it can be treated by any doctor. Is it for you or your child? Is is from an infection or an abrasion?
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 10:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• You might try Juice Plus a whole food nutraceutical that has wonderful clinical research behind it. Helps with circulation issues big time. My website is www.Eileen4JP.com and my email is eileen4jp@prodigy.net if you have any questions. Eileen
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 2:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Thanks for all you answers. It is me, one day at work feeling good then came down with a high fever that got worse--ran for over 2 days 100 to 104. Third day it broke but there was a rash on the right inside calf. Dr had doppler done -no blood clot so he diagnosised me with flu & rash. next morning my calf was black and blue with a blister. It got worse. I ended up with a 7 day in the hosp-- they thought was an infection-had to treat like a 2nd burn. Now thought it was over but two weeks ago this coming Sunday I had another episode of fever, they diagnosised me with vasculitis this time. last time they could not tell me what it was so they said cellulitis and edema.
    littlesis61

Answer by littlesis61 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I am 36 years old and have been battling cellulitis for 3 years. It took me a long time to get a proper diagnosis. I can only respond according to my specific case & I dont know if your asking for yourself or for a child. In my case I am fighting it by doing a colon cleanse, making sure I have fresh fruits & veggies DAILY, enough water DAILY, viatmins, keep sugar consumption low, and exercize regularly. Geting enough sleep at night is also important.

It is the job of our lymphnode system to fight off infection. Unfortunately, cellulitus does not have a cure and it is a reaccuring illness. Here is an exercize for they lymphnodes: 3 times a day: breathe in from the pit of your stomache and count as you breathe. Then hold the breathe for tripple of the amt you breathed in-repeat twice.
    The main thing to keep in mind with this illness is that you have to keep your colon clean & eat to NURSISH your body.
    Anonymous