male sexuality

Why do women get so upset about a mans sexuality? Didn't we marry these men to love them? We get upset because a man "wants" it all the time or he sees something that turns him on. I'm not saying there aren't things that upset a women if a man is turning away from her sexually. But shouldn't we embrace our husbands sexual drive? Can't we all just see that men can't help the fact that the think about sex all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• ..i wish my dh thought about sex all the time..lol. or half the time.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think its about give and take. Men cant heklp how they are programmed, they were born that way! Best way to beat them is to join them!
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 9:44 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Honestly, I would worry more if my DH didn't want sex all the time!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• alot of women are upset that they can't keep up with the men sexually and they shouldn't try. They are only following their natures. Its not something they are doing to be mean.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:32 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Because some of us have not gotten any for ten years.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL My husband is like an animal! I like it, though, lets me know I am wanted, kwim?
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 9:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I do. It just happes that DH is not like "most" men, or at least this idea that most women on here have of men. He doesn't want sex all the time, and he certianly doesnt make me feel bad if he wants it and I don't. There are times when he turns me down because he is sick or tired too.lol. He also doesnt look at other women or Porn. Just not something he feels is ok for our Marriage. Not all men are the same,lol.

RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:04 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My husband is the exact opposite, he NEVER wants to do anything...I didn't know that when I married him.
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010