What are some ways to make money from home without having to be online all the time??

CindyJ1982

Asked by CindyJ1982 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• I use a bunch of places. Ebay might be good for you. I have a drop shiper listed for that. http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/       

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• You could start a family daycare, by first getting licensed through the state. It's good money and you can set you own hours. I have one in my home and I really like being able to run and operate my own daycare in my home. Saves on gas too, since I don't have to drive to work.
    raenad

Answer by raenad at 1:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I am a benefit specialist with Ameriplan. I have two 2 year olds at home too. During our countries economy and healthcare crisis Ameriplan really helps people to save money on their dental and medical benefits. Check out my websites: www.freedomathometeam.com/jrobledo and
    www.mybenefitsplus.com/jrobledo.
    Proudmommy312

Answer by Proudmommy312 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I ditto the family daycare. I don't do daycare though; I teach part-day preschool in my home (since I have an education degree and experience teaching). I love it, and the no-driving thing rocks too.

I also illustrate and sew, and I sell the things I make. I do sell mine online, but they do really well in person too, at craft shows and such. So not being online wouldn't be a huge deal for the crafty business.

Think about what you enjoy doing and what you're good at. Then see if there's a job or a way to make money that relates to that.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 1:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I sell Avon, it's easy to do, and it only costs $10 to start. If you have any questions let me know or you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I do Ameriplan too!! I thing that would be a great choice:) With Ameriplan you can do your work online and offline...completely up to you. Let me know if you would like the details.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Whenever I get this question, I ask "What would you like to do?" I started my business 7 years ago from home. The key is to do what you love...if you love it you will be successful.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Having a website or a blog os best way to make money on web with out being online all the time. Another good way is writing articles for ehow.com, helium and hubpages.com . Agood place to find real work at home jobs is www.workathomedesk.com They also post fresh work at home job leads daily!
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 3:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I’d love to share my experience with you. After months of searching, I finally found the perfect work at home opportunity for me and I found it with FourPointMoms. I've been with them for over a year and a half now and I'm loving every minute of it. You’ll enjoy being able to share your success with others. I would love to get you all of the details about how I work from home with FourPointMoms. If you are serious about having a career that you can be proud of and allows you to be home with your kids, then visit one of my websites at http://reachforthestars.fourpointmoms.com/  and click on Request Information… and I’ll be in contact with you within 48 hours or you may reach me at my home office at 877-257-0877

Good luck to you and have a great day! Laura

reach4thestars

Answer by reach4thestars at 1:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. If you are not familiar we are the #1 best selling brand of skin care and color cosmetics in the U.S. for the past 14 years. If you would like more info. feel free to PM me. Good luck with your search.
    AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 3:57 PM on Oct. 17, 2008