Miscarriage...

This is my second pregnancy, I lost my first baby due to some form of Meningitis that somehow got in my blood stream. I was 5 months when I had the baby....I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience as this...My OB Dr. hadn't seen anything like this before so he couldn't tell me much about it, i'm seeking answers and advice!!

collinjs15

Asked by collinjs15 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I havent heard or know anything about it. I had spinal meningitis when I was born and wasn't supposed to make it. I've never heard of it the way you had it though...sorry wish I could be more help!
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 1:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ive had 2 miscarages in the past 2 years and they never told me why. all they told me was that, They wouldnt be able to do tests to see what was the couse till i had another miscarage. THANK GOD im PG again and im 5 months and the baby and i are doing good.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ive had 3 miscarriages in the past year but i lost them around 6 weeks ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008