Bleeding?

I have irregular periods so i don't know when my periods come. But they never come early. It's always a week or so late. Well it's been 3 weeks since my last period and here i am spotting again. But its not like the usual, i went to tinkle and the blood that came out was brown, dark brown. Is this my period or what? And the flow is lightttt.

stars_silly

Asked by stars_silly at 1:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its too early to take a HPT- but it could be a sign of implantation of the fertilized egg in the uterus. Wait a few more days and take the Home pregnancy test.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• My friend actually had a similar experience before she found out she was pregnant....She started her period like a week or two early and she said it was very very light and it only lasted like 3 days I think...
    collinjs15

Answer by collinjs15 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008