After you graduated from college, did you still enjoy learning new things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely! Life is all about learning ... the day I stop learning will be the day I die. Learning is a life-long experience.
    ihatetocook

Answer by ihatetocook at 9:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I learned that I was tired of school and what I really wanted was just to be a SAHM. I enjoy learning things that interest me but I would never go back to school again if I can help it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:48 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes, and I believe that most people do. As our interests & hobbies evolve, we need to learn new things. Learning new things keeps life interesting.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am now 44. I can honestly tell you that the older I get the more thirst I have for learning new things. I think it is very true that we learn something new every day. Like an elephant cannot jump lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You never stop learning...I never want to stop learning...not just new recipes or some kind of "crafts" projects. That's why I am here and why I spend lots of time at the Library. I thought I was done with school a long time ago but then I went back when my kids were in school and loved it. My grades were super because I was older and really cared about learning. I think quite often that college is wasted on the young and more appreciated when you are older, in many cases.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Actually, I didn't go to college. I joined the military, then, after that, I became a SAHM. I'm now 38 yrs old and I spend a great deal of my time learning new things. I love reading - fiction and nonfiction, traveling (as a military family, we get to do a lot of this - and we're lucky enough to get to experience the culture not as a tourist there for a short time but by living there - there's a world of difference in the two :-) ). I also enjoy watching all sorts of shows (including documentaries, etc), and talking to other people.

Life is about experiences and knowledge. There's a quote from "Auntie Mame" that says "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." If you cease to learn, explore or grow, then, basically, you're dead (you just don't know it...)

Anyway, this is just my opinion....
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:10 AM on Sep. 8, 2010