If your stomach is cramping like your about to start your period

could you still be preg. I am freaking out that I am I was with a guy and we broke up I was on BC but we didn't use anything else and I took an antibiotic 2 times forgetting that it messes up the BC....but my stomach is cramping like i am about to start but nothing yet...sunday night i took the first "unactive" pill I usually would have started monday or tuesday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why is this under just for fun?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think you are going to start. Just be patient. If you go over a week late, then take a test.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:53 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• If you actaully missed the start of your cycle get a test from the dollar store. i wouldn't take any more birth control pills until you know for sure. You most certainly can be pregnant, but you won't know until you test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• test yourself and I also wonder why this in just for fun........
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 10:00 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i had bad period cramps but never started bleeding and took a test and i was preg! go get a test! turns out the cramping was from implantation! my baby girl is 7 weeks old now : ).......VERY unplanned! i never thought i would be a single Mom but she is so worth it! I was terrified at first but it gets exciting and you fall in love with the thing inside you very quickly.
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I sometimes get craps before my period and other time not till I have my period. You will just have to be patient and wait and see what happens the next few days. If nothing the test when you are 5 or more days late.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:26 AM on Sep. 8, 2010