How can I make some etra money to take some of the burden off my husband?

We need a new car like husband has gotten a second job a couple days a week and well with one car and no full time baby sitter it is hard for me to leave to work!!! I could work on his days off but I would never see him and I miss him so much now!! What to do...what to do????? HELP

Asked by RagJunkie at 10:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well i make extra money by being a nanny and i just either do it at home or bring my son with me! Good luck!

Answer by cinvargas at 10:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• have you tried selling Avon?

Answer by Ready2drop at 10:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Mary Kay has been the answer for me. I also wanted to remove some stress from my husbands life so, I invested $100 and now my life has changed. I only work away from the house when my husband is home and other days I make phone calls for reorder when my kids are napping. If you are interested in more information, let me know.

Answer by indymom1971 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i sell some of the kids old stuff on craigslist it helps me

Answer by Patience1 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Arbonne has allowed me to become a stay at home mom. The products are wonderful and really work. A friend of mine introduced me to the RE9 skincare line and after 3 days of using it I loved it so much I wanted to sign up on the spot. If you would like any more information or to try out some samples let me know and I will be glad to help you out.

Answer by rasbneon at 10:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• 1. Dishnetwork

2.Revolution money exchange

3.Cashlagoon, all you have to do is complete offers and you get paid for completing them it is absolutely free if you want to make more you can do offers where all you have to do is pay shipping which is only $2-$3 in return you get $7-$10.but it is up to you. The great thing is you can get paid within 24hrs as long as you have atleast $2 in your account for paypal or $5 for a check.

Answer by jaydi06 at 3:07 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Do you shop online or know people who do? Then please check out Watch a 3 minute video presentation on how to make money online without buying or selling anything.

Answer by Audie17 at 3:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Hi there! My name is Kelly and I just started my own little business and I am looking for some people to join my team. sounds perfect for you. Theres no risk, no selling. Its pretty cool actually. Im a single mom and needed something to do besides my day job and this has been really good to me. If you are interested let me know. ok I will get you some info okdont have to spend a bunch of money either. Talk to you soon!

Answer by Kellym1776 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Hello, I know of a great home business opportunity if your interested. They are actually having a promotion this month and if you want more info on this check out my latest journal. If it isn't for you I wish you good luck!

Answer by businesswife1 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I am a Mom who works from home. I like to tell people about herbs and vitamins then offer them products to improve their health. If you are intested drop me an e-mail!

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008