• In the Spotlight:

ACNE!!!

DOES NE ONE ELSE HAVE PROB W/ACNE DURING EARLY PREGNANCY? I NVR HAD THIS PROB WITH MY OTHER PREGNANCIES AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I know i do lol its not really BAD but its still ugly lol I HATE IT!
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yes, only when I was pregnant with my daughter! My skin was flawless when I was pregnant with my son! The old wives tale is that girls suck the beauty out of their mommies when they are pregnant!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Yea at the moment....but I never had it with my first daughter. So does this mean this girl will be prettier?!? lol
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It all depends on the person really =]

But I had issues with breakouts early on in my pregnancy, just a little bit worse than I did normally before I got pregnant. I know they tell you to not use anything with salycilic acid, but HONESTLY, not enough of the chemical can get into your bloodstream to harm your baby in any way. You can use a mild face wash every day if you want to, that's the way I keep my breakouts under control. The only reason I have good skin right now (I'm 30 weeks) is because I wash my face and moisturize in the shower every day. I'd have horrible acne and crap if I didn't.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• sulfur soap
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• proactive!!! It is really good!! I know it says to use it in the morning and in the evening but I only used it like once a day or so and if ur pregnant that should be fine. It is cheap on ebay!! The 4oz size is best. It comes with the cleanser, toner and lotion.
    Anonymous