CRAMPING

IF I HAVE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES AND HAD NO CRAMPING WITH EM AND NOW IM 6 WEEKS PREGNANT AND HAVE MILD CRAMPING AND BLOATING IT KINDA FEELS LIKE IM ON MY PERIOND WOULD U SAY THATS A GOOD SIGN SINCE I HAD NO CRAMPING WITH MY MISCARRIAGE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its normal to have cramps.

i think i said that about a billion times already when i answered this same question before..

the cramping comes from your uterus.. its growing/getting bigger... thats what hurts a little or maybe a little more... so dont worry.. its normal to have cramps
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I am 5 weeks, and I have cramps too...the dr says that is normal, it just your uterus stretching!!!
    collinjs15

Answer by collinjs15 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I had a lot of cramps when I was pregnant, and everything was fine. It is just your body stretching.
    kwhite0609

Answer by kwhite0609 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008