Tax intercept

Has any of you recieved a notice that ur ex's tax's are to be intercepted? If so how long was it before you recieved them? Or is there a way to find out this? I have called child support and the IRS. Child support does not know until they recieve the payment and the IRS cant tell me. I have not talked to this asswhole in 2 years.

Lindsey24

Asked by Lindsey24 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• Yes, I've heard of it but as far as the particulars go, it varies from st8 2 st8.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• They hold them for 30 days to be sure no one else has a claim on them. Then CSE will receive them and then you will get them. My dad's taxes got intercepted every year when my mom and him got divorced.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008